Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, June 20, 2008

Li-Berry

Casting Notice

Project Name: EasyBib.com Commercial for ALA Conference
Project Type: Commercial
Rate/Compensation: Receive copy, be featured at a conference and online

Message:


Role Role Type Gender/Age/Ethnicities Description/Note
Librarian Featured Male or Female / 30 to 80 / All Ethnicities A librarian, ready to improv a bit on the subject of bibliographies and using a formatting tool like Easybib.com



My audition: "Hi, I'm a Librarian, a job that is now becoming slowly obsolete due to the great strides in computing technology and inter-webbing. My primary tasks include manning the Dewey Decimalometer, issuing library cards and general overall shush-ing. With this new Easybib.com, the patron can automatically compose their own bibliographies, hence eliminating the need to do any work whatsoever save for cutting and pasting phrases from Wikipedia for reports and essays. This allows me extra time to sit around and work on my growing prescription medication dependency. Soon my job will be outsourced to India and it will become even easier to find a book while finding out the balance of your checking account and signing up for credit card consolidation all in one place. Try the new Easybib.com. Now if you'll excuse me I have a skirt to hem to my ankles."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged