Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sstop

Yesterday I was walking home when I saw this old lady putting little plastic white picket fence posts around the tree outside her house. It looks great- really, she did a fantastic job. Imagine if CoCo the Chimpanzee with no spacial skills were to be put in charge of arranging plastic spikes from True Value hardware store and you get the idea of what a disastrous display of lawn art she had created. But here's the best part- this morning I am walking to work and I see one lone yard spike. Thinking it was a headstone for the family's gecko or something, I took a look. Here's what it said.


Now, normally, I'd stop at the first K, but oh, no. She really needed to make that point. Like the 10 plastic yard spikes weren't signal enough.

I totally peed on that tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged