Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Neighbor's Cat

So last night I got home to find my neighbor's cat strolling the hallways, wailing. He was locked out and had been for 8 hours. He walked with me towards his owner's door and kept pointing with his nose like, "Hey, that's where I'm supposed to be!" and I really couldn't explain that he was locked out. My dog was having a hissy fit behind my door because the cat had been in the hallway all day and my dog DESPERATELY wanted to play with him. So I took my dog out, tied him to the banister, grabbed my neighbor's cat, threw him in my bedroom and took my dog out for a walk. I called my neighbor who was totally horrified- his girlfriend must have accidentally let the cat out.

When I got home I checked in on the cat who was curled up sleeping comfortably in my dog's bed. There is no end to this story, the guy got home and took his cat. That's really about it.

I'm really sick today and on a lot of DayQuil. But the cat story really did happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged