Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Tight Race

*ring ring*

Clinton (picking up hotel phone): He... hello?

Obama: I love your voice when you just wake up.

Clinton: Oh, Bar, please. I'm exhausted- can't a gal sleep in once in a while?

Obama: Oh, it's already past 11.

Clinton: WHAT???

Obama: Yeah, and it's January 20th and you totes just missed your inauguration. And the Tin Man was there, and Toto, and even Auntie Em...

Clinton: I fucking hate you.

Obama: Sorry, had to.

Clinton: Bar?

Obama: Yeah, Hil?

Clinton: Do you think... do you think that maybe it's time?

Obama: For you to leave the race? *sigh* I'll miss you, Hil. I'll miss the fight.

Clinton: No, asshole, I meant is it time for continental breakfast?

Obama: Dunno- I've never stayed in this particular Marriott before.

Clinton: What room are you in?

Obama: 512. You?

Clinton: 634.

Obama: Oh, that's a smoking room.

Clinton: How do you know that?

Obama: Because you're in it- yeeeow!

Clinton: Shut up.




1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. I needed that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged