Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Spin Zone

I usually hate when people film stuff on their TV's and then post them to YouTube, but last night I saw something so busted that I had to rewind my DVR and record this on my little digital camera. Plus I am going stir crazy being sick in my house. Cabin fever makes you do weird things.

It's Fox news anchor Shepherd Smith (I know, I know, it's Fox) reporting on a white student who was Moorehouse College's first white valedictorian. Moorehouse College is a predominantly black all male college. The story goes that this particular student got into some ivy schools, but chose to go to Moorehouse for many reasons. So I guess I understand what Shepherd Smith was saying, but it came out terribly, terribly wrong.

Watch after second 17 when he says, "He could have gone to an ivy league," (evil eyebrows raise) But if you really want entertainment, listen to the first few seconds of the clip where you can hear my dog click clacking around my apartment because I am a terrible dog owner and have not cut his nails in 4 years and they are longer than the nails of a teenage girl in Forest Hills on prom night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged