Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 21, 2008

Who Knew

I just got an invite to see a show based on the FBI investigation of the song, "Louie Louie" by the Kingsmen. Really- there was an FBI investigation because of "obscene lyrics". Tipper Gore, ironically, at the age of 10, was the first to spot them.

So what were these "obscene" lyrics? I was able to find an exclusive copy:

"Fuck tha police
Comin straight from the underground
Young nigga got it bad cuz I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority

Louie Louie, Louie Louie.

Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one
For a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gun
To be beatin on, and throwin in jail
We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

Louie Louie, Louie Louie.

Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager
Searchin my car, lookin for the product
Thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics

Louie Louie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged