Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, February 25, 2008

What A Pickle!!!

First of all, for the last half hour I had another allergy scare- basically my throat got super itchy and that's what happened the last time. Luckily it didn't swell up but I think I'm going to ask the boss people to buy me an air purifier because I'm allergic to something here. Maybe it's all that crappy Home Depot stock they bought a while back. That'll cause anyone to break into hives.

But on a fun note, it's my boss' birthday today so when I called her credit card company about a finance charge and pretended to be her like I always do, they saw it was "my" birthday so they waived the finance charge. I was like, "Awesome!" And then I remembered that it was neither my birthday nor do I have a $75,000 credit limit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged