Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, February 22, 2008

Oscar Fever. Catch It!!!

Bosslady: I need you to do a really stupid favor for me.

Me: OK.

BL: I need you to go to my sister's house.

Me: Sure.

BL: And pick up her Oscar.

Me: Oh. That sister.

BL: Guard it with your life.

Me: So I guess I'll be taking a cab.

BL: Oh, yes.

When I got back everyone in the office took turns taking pictures with it. I think mine should be for the category of recognizing excellence in "Accepting Bizarre Tasks with a Straight Face".

4 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice cleavage sis.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

The way that shot is positioned, I have a hard time figuring out if its an Oscar or an AVN award.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

My boobs are magical, Bonks.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a family curse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged