Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why Some People Suck

I don't know Paris Hilton personally, I've just seen her naked and hear she has herpes. And I'm not one to make fun of vapid, ego maniacal untalented celebrities unless they do something like this- Paris Hilton dropped her cat off to get neutered last month and hasn't yet picked it up. Citing abandonment, it was returned to the place she adopted it from.

Okay, seriously? It's not a crime to be dumb but it should be a crime to bring animals into the picture. Anyone who has a pet and doesn't pay attention to it/walk it/pet it/whisper sweet nothings into its ear/feed it is automatically a suck-head in my book.

Also, I don't need to see another reason for the gossip blogs to make Paris-cat-pussy jokes. Enough, people.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

God she's a jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged