Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Party

Now that I'm a rock star, (I had the pleasure of singing two songs in a set for my very talented Patientboy, along with my main cats Steve and Wojo last night), I've decided to get really reclusive and blog poorly. For example, Lily Allen, the British songstress/talk show host (?) recently blogged about everything from the computer she writes on to what she ate yesterday.

Aw, who am I kidding. I'll need a drug habit or a fling with a British man who doesn't shower, then have a career and then lose it first. And then my friends, you'll have something to look forward to.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

i don't know why you even link to mr. patientboy - no new posts since october! what a slacker. you'd think he had children or hobbies such as music.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I know, it's like he's a productive member of society or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged