Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 18, 2008

Vacay

Now that I've learned what my bonus will be after taxes, I can start planning some vacation time. Not a joke- I am seriously considering New Zealand, but a more realistic one will be LA and maybe some San Fran.

Or I could just spend it all on scratch cards and 40's on my stoop. Speaking of which, there was the best "domestic disturbance" call to the cops yesterday with my neighbors across the street. Everyone's in their bathrobes while this 65 year old guy is screaming, "Fuck you!" to his 65 year old wife who's like "No, fuck you!" And the cops are like, awesome, pass the popcorn.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't try to go through airport security with "after taxes" in your pocket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged