Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 18, 2008

My League

Okay you guys, my celebrity fantasy league thing has started and my random draft picks suck. I've already started swapping but man... check this out. The first column is points for this week, the next column is overall. Can Jennifer Love Hewitt puhlease make out with Tyra Banks?

Sam Lutfi 2 2
Rachel Bilson 1 1
Madonna 1 1
Ashley Tisdale 1 1
Tyra Banks 0 0
Jennifer Love Hewitt 0 0
Heidi Klum 0 0
Julia Roberts 0 0
Jessica Simpson 0 0
Will Smith

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

Last year in my fantasy league I ended up with Jayden James Spears and was like, "Oh great, he's a BABY for god's sake. I am so getting no points for that one."
Turned out to work in my favor, though. You never know who's life is going to spiral out of control at any given moment.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks, we can only hope...

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I play this game?

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

It's for money right now. I'll let you know when they start another round.

http://www.fafarazzi.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged