Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF, Right Guys??!!

Some things to discuss!

A. Rat problem- solved. The nice people at True Value hardware informed me that
  1. There has been an overall upsurge of rats on my street due to construction.
  2. There is a solution.
  3. It involves steel wool and foam sealant.
  4. I bought them.
  5. So then I went home.
  6. And filled up the holes.
B. When I got home I was pleasantly surprised that SAG sent me yet another package of swag. You see, I vote in the SAG awards so in the last week I've received
  1. Hairspray on DVD
  2. Tickets to There Will Be Blood
  3. Some other DVD I don't remember and it doesn't matter because I already voted
But the best part is I got a DVD of No Country for Old Men. That's still in the theaters! And I want to see it! It would be like saving $10 to go see the movie if I actually went to theaters anymore.

C. Ummm... that's about it.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hairspray is the worst movie ever made. Its like Mama Mia for the big screen. Only it was worse than Mama Mia because I was on an Airplane and was forced to watch.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, I'm using it at a wedge to level my table.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could have stuffed it in the hole for the rats.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are we going to go see "There Will be Blood"?

And, "No Country For Old Men" is like, the best movie ever. Or at least the best book adaptation ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged