Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 17, 2008

More

Of course I am doing research about rats because I'm not freaked out enough. Turns out not only do they run rampant and cause general nausea, but there is also something called Rat Bite Fever, which is coincidentally the name of my new band. Here's some other fun facts:

"It is estimated that rats destroy one-fifth of the food produced every year. They spread disease, and, because of their constant gnawing, they cause damage to homes and businesses. They are often responsible for electrical fires. Rats have a territory of anywhere from 100 to 300 feet, which they explore daily."

Ugh.

6 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rat is just hungry and cold, it does not want to burn your house down (and I doubt it is psychotic-that is your neighbor). Buy the traps, just don't leave them where my furry nephew can catch his nose...

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can bring Stella over for a few days....She'll get the bastard!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Really? I could use anything.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But really, don't worry. Don't mind the noise, its just This

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they are wearing authentic tango footwear, that would explain the tattered trash.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

I saw Rat Bite Fever at the Continental once during an all ages matinee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged