Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deck The Hall With... Bialy's?

Okay, so I've been asked to plan the company Christmas party and by "plan" I mean "call the caterer" and by "Christmas" I mean "Hanukkah" as almost everyone here is Jewish.

My only other experience in throwing holiday parties is when I worked at the bar. Turns out there's a whole different set of rules for bar holiday parties versus office holiday parties. I did some research and had to make an etiquette list:

5 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha remember that time we...







uh.




nevermind

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly you have not been to a law firm office party. Or was that the after party.... Looks like I broke Rule # 6.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

You got salt in your eye?

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i drank to excess. And may have gotten salt in my eye while head banging with my boss to 80s metal at the after-party at the Irish pub, after going scotch-for-scotch at the office holiday party. i feel queasy now..

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

i remember what my momma told me... always put salt in your eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged