Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Screw It

For those of you who don't know, I love power tools.

I'm leaving that one wide open.

Anyway, I used to build sets in college and got real handy with a screw gun, nail gun, table saw, you name it. So we often order shelves and such for the office and it's always Ms. Handylady over here who ends up putting it together cuz I'm not worried about breaking a friggin nail. I leave the bodily injuries to my actual digits because I'm real like that. (My toe is doing much better, thank you). Now normally the building lets me borrow their super awesome drill gun, even though it's against policy and a liability. But I usually bat my eyes and get my way. Today though, bossman electrician told me he really couldn't lend it to me this time. Of course ten minutes later one of his employees brought it up to me on the sly. But within those ten minutes I asked, got permission for and purchased a company drill gun. My own motherf@#king drill gun. I'm gonna name her Sally.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Will Sally go into the Lady Drawer?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Sally would school that Lady Drawer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged