Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just In Case

My new favorite site is MailOrderHusbands.net. This is Steven:

According to his profile, "I'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional (his spelling) trip to Mexico to pick up 'souvenirs'".

Ha ha ha, get it? He does drugs! This site is real people. Check it out. And if you want to know who I chose, here's a hint: He's the one who got booted off Match.com for cyberstalking but he's "better now".

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

There is no way that this website is real. Right? Right? I mean, no. It's just too sad. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged