Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Assistance

Have you ever seen The Devil Wears Prada? Well, not only was it produced by my boss' sister but they filmed the townhouse scenes in the Girl Next To Me's boss's townhouse. Anyhoo, there is a scene going on from that movie as we speak. Luckily it doesn't involve me. Let's just say that somebody from the other company screwed up and a certain important someone could not get on the private plane that was reserved for him three months ago because it was overbooked or something. And there are heads that will roll. All everyone is trying to figure out is whose.

I don't care. Not my company. I'm just waiting for my fried chicken. Yeah, I ordered fried chicken. Shut up; all white meat with corn bread, potato salad and tomato and cucumber salad. Mmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged