Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Misunderstood

What I've been doing the last 10 minutes:

Tempy (on phone, talking to an automated machine) : "Yes... No... Billing...Agent...(pound sign) ...Agent...No...AGENT...AGENT!...Hello? (real person) Yes, we are moving floors and, oh I guess billing. No don't put me on... (hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music) Hello? So we're moving and I need to know what you need from us. Yes. 212-***-****. My name is (Tempy Tempyslastname). Email address? (tempy@********.net). Okay, so that's the department I need? Can you transfer me? You need a minute to give them my information? Sure. (hold music hold music hold music hold music hold music) Hello? Yes. Really? But I thought... okay, 212-***-****. Tempy Tempyslastname. tempy@********.net...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged