Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Election Fever

I don't know about you, but I like to judge who I'm going to vote for as a presidential candidate based on their holiday cards. Let's peruse, yes?

Barack Obama:

This one is nice, although it's not so much a holiday theme. It's kind of reminiscent of the photo sequence in the Family Ties opening song. But maybe it's good that it's secular. Plus those kids are too cute.

Okay, now we're on to Hillary Clinton.

Well, it definitely says something, like, "I've been in the White House before and I know where all the supply cabinets are" or something like that. The tree looks like it's about to fall over from the massive amount of finely jeweled ornaments, but it definitely has a regal feel to it. Nice dress, Hil!


Finally, we have Mitt Romney.

It's a great photo but what he fails to mention is that all of the women are his wives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged