Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rocket Science

I just spent roughly 15 minutes assembling a leather office chair from Staples. The instructions were so easy they didn't even have words, just pictures with arrow signs.

As easy as it was and as much as I broke no sweat I heard these comments during the 15 minutes:

"Whoa. Multi talented!"
"Wouldn't catch me doing that."
"Wow, you are smart!"
"I could never do that."
"I'd offer to help but we'd be here all night!"
"You done that before?"

And my favorite:

"New chair?" (Three people said that).

3 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

So does the chair match the boots?

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Actually...

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Actually, I didn't mean that to come off as some sort of sexual comment.

But now that I think about it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged