Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Again?

Blarf. In doing research for this "Mistress" character, I've been trolling the internet. I know, I know, the last thing I'll find on the 'net is anything remotely sex related but I thought I'd try. Turns out there are quite a few sites. Anyway, once again I was led to a site about ballbusting.

Now, last year when I was in a show where my character had a site on Friendster, someone once "found" me and asked me if I was into ballbusting. So I had to google it. It's when a girl crushes a guys balls. Disturbed, I blogged about it in my character's blog (see here for actual entry).

Why am I blogging about it again? Because it's disgusting and I wish it'd go away.

I will write a stern letter to the person who owns the internet, Mr. Al Gore. I mean, his wife Tipper was the one who got the "Explicit Lyrics" sticker on all those rap albums. Maybe she can do something about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged