Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, June 04, 2007

Hey Guys!

What a weekend! For the last three days I was shooting the movie and I am so tired! Long story short it was a great shoot. I learned a lot, got professionally flogged by a dominatrix, took stunt choreography training from a WWE wrestler, hung out with a Coen brother, learned how not to crack a whip, and made a bunch of new friends. But I am so tired! I think it's because I got home at an ungodly hour!

Hey, can you guess when Tempy got home this morning? If you answer correctly within the closest half hour, you win a prize.

Here's a hint: I got home at 5 am.

6 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

I'm gonna take a guess and say 5am.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

You win! Waaaaaaait a minute...

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Who said that? Where am I?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

What's the prize?

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

A fun pass to the Creation Museum!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Gee. Um. Thanks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged