Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 31, 2007

IMing

Turns out everyone in this office is on IM. That's all they do all day. That's why the Girl Next To Me just types and laughs all day.

So now that I'm "in the know" the GNTM and I are IMing about anything that pops into our heads.

But I'm new to this IM thing. The furthest I've gotten is an occasional chat on Gmail. I mean, I need to move slow here people. So, besides NSFW and TTYL, what are some important acronyms I need to know? Well, here's some I found:

IDK: I Don't Know
ADAD: Another Day Another Dollar
CRBT: Crying Real Big Tears
POS: Parents Over Shoulder
NIFOC: Naked In Front Of Computer

But none of those really speak to me. Well, except for that one. So I decided to make a few of my own.

BBAD: Been Blogging All Day
WMGFLA: Where's My Goddamn Free Lunch At
YIAGNTMICIHNSC: Yes I Agree It's Cold In Here Girl Next To Me Now Stop Complaining
SID: Sexual Innuendo Day!
WDTCGWTCC: Why Did They Change "Global Warming" To "Climate Change"?
Z: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to you, the Associates on my Miami trial team end all of our emails with "SID". However, now there is no line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged