Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Lightning Strikes

I don't like former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, even though he actually cleaned up New York after 9/11 with his bare hands and singlehandedly saved us from all future terror threats, but I have to say I felt bad for him during the debate last night.

While talking about his stance on abortion, the theater was hit by lightning and cut out portions of his answer.



I have to say, I really did like his response and it takes guts for a candidate, especially a republican, to talk about separating church and state.

It's too bad god hates him.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Looks like God and I have something in common. I'd vote for the Law & Order dude before that bastard Rudy.

Now I'm angry. I guess wireless karaoke will have to sooth my soul...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged