Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Let's Learn Each Other

From my internet spam box:

"Subject: How about learning each other

Hi, my gentleman

I believe that you are my soul mate and I am even more confident that you are kind, bright, well-behaved person with wonderful manners and polite sense of humor. Indeed I am a wise lady and I will not stand living with a fool or a cry-baby. I know that I am worth thousands of women; my intelligence is far more advanced than it is of an average lady my age; my sexuality is million times stronger than it is of a young, inexperienced girls. I am worth a fortune and I am happy for you, because from now on you can write to me at http://lovelifeme.com/looks and we will learn each other better. You will never regret that you've finally met me!

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Gilian D"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged