Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Theatrically Speaking

I may have an audition coming up and I may have to use this Hillary Duff monologue from the critically acclaimed, "A Cinderella Story":

"You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. It's been me all along. And it was me who was hurt in front of everybody. Look, I didn't come here to yell at you, okay? I came to tell you I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was. But I’m not anymore. And the thing is, I don't care what people think about me...because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family and no job and no money for college...it's you that I feel sorry for. I know that guy that sent those e-mails is somewhere down inside of you. But I can't wait for him. Because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing."

Thank you. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged