Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 02, 2007

Moooooooooooooo

I just ordered milk for everyone in the office. What a nurturing thing to do. I was told that every Monday, that is my duty to provide milk. I call some number, tell them how many quarts I want and then 5 minutes later a young man arrives with said milk. Aaaah, the miracle of life.

I hope they appreciate this milk with the understanding that I am still a bit sick. All weekend Tempy fought fevers, aches, coughs and a temporary loss of vocal chords. Because of this, Bartron had to take off one night. So Tempy's first official night off was spent coughing, cursing and watching the I Love New York clip show.

7 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

So where does that milk come from? (Besides cows, obviously.) Are you ordering it from some store or like an internal cafeteria or something?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

It comes from the teat of a young temp...

Actually, the store across the street.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

eeeesh.....

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A butt naked perpetratin' ho!"

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

A BUTT NAKED PERPETRATIN' HO!

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...and onions up in that shit!"

I Love New York...yeah...makes me feel dirty, but sometimes I just havce to take a peek. Hard to get through the whole thing without looking away to avoid vomiting. I have to think, either these people are really good actors, or peopl, in general, suck much harder than I ever gave them credit for.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Somebody has been out of work too long...seems they have forgotten how to type!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged