Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Know I Can Dance

So there is a line around the block of my building because they are holding auditions for "So You Think You Can Dance". I don't really know what else to say about that.

In other news, the new season of Top Model is ON! What I never got about that show are two things. One, that the girsl are butt-ass ugly, and that two, Tyra, Jay and Miss J. all see "something" in them. Also, what the hell is the new channel CW? Anyway, there are a few models to watch:

First Jael. She is half black, half white, and on the exterior she's all white/platinum blonde. It's pretty crazy.

Then there's Natasha, the Russian mail order bride (no joke, her husband is 40), who says such interesting things as "There are so many girls here who look like man. I don't think woman should look like man, I am woman!" and "All English I learn in Russian is 'hello my name is Natasha' and 'I love you'. My husband is good man. He bring me here."

Ugh.

I need more coffee.

In other news, I had an exciting trip to Forever 21 yesterday after a disappointing day prior. I mean, it's just a birthday party tomorrow kids... am I right? Oh yeah! Hey guess what- if you haven't already read the billboard I put up on the BQE, I saved this woman's beagle puppy a few months ago. Anyway, I invited her to my birthday and she's coming! I only met her that one time and have spoken with her on the phone a bit. It'll be like an Oprah reunion episode. Now if I can only remember what she looks like.

9 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll spot her. She'll be the one singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" as she comes through the door.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I know you're hitting the auditions on your lunch break. Right?

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

"hitting the auditions"? I didn't know they were all happening in the same place.

I'm starting to chicken out of wearing the outfit I bought at Forever 21. I went in to look for the most ridiculous, absurd thing I could find to wear to the party. and I found it. But now I don't know if I can commit to it....

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

PS, how are we going to get Yoga Booty Heather there!?! Curses if only I weren't working tomorrow!!!!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Wear it, Lynne. Wear it. It's my birthday, I command you.

Would it be stalkey to leave a note for Yoga Booty Heather at the gym? I just wanted to type Yoga Booty Heather.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Boyd, I already hit that shit in the early AM. I busted out some trademark moves. Know what they said? They said, "You can dance, Tempy. You can dance". I said, "I know. I was just showing them how it's done". Bitches.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

I now get the hitting the auditions line. I was so confused. I'm so desperate to not feel sick I am drinking pansy ass organic cold care tea. I hate myself.

I will leave a message for YOGA BOOTY HEATHER tomorrow before I head to work.

I will wear it. But don't say I didn't warn you.....

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Deletion is mine - my computer at work just did all sorts of bizarre things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged