Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, February 26, 2007

Alpha Dog

Actual conversation that just happened:

Woman Training Me introducing me to Big Important Guy: Hi ****, this is Katharine. She'll be helping us out today.

Big Important Guy: Well, do we have anyone for the other office?!

Woman: Well, no but I...

Big Important Guy: Can we send her over there?!!!

Woman: I, uh thought sir... she could be better utilized as a...

Big Important Guy: I mean, whatever! You know best I suppose.

Woman: But sir, I...

Big Important Guy: Fine!!!

(As we turn to leave)

Me: Sir, it was really nice to meet you.

Big Important Guy: Uh, you too.

Me (to Woman Who is Clearly a Doormat): So where's the coffee at?



Good Morning.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I love a man with a minuscule penis.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lynne. Now I finally understand why you hate me so much.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Yeah, and why I don't sleep with your friend anymore.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

It's so weird Lynne, I just saw him the other day and I was like, hey! You're Boyd's friend from that party and he's like, yeah, and I'm like, why do you have a third leg? And he was all, "No, that's not my leg!"

Hahahahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged