Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, February 26, 2007

At Least My Sandwich Was Good

Some things I'm going to have to bear over the next 3 days (That's right, I'm here 'till Thursday).

1. We share an office with a Russian company so I am listening to Russian all day, which is fine, but at the same time it seems that there is a limitless amount of things for them to talk about loudly and in Russian.

2. When I do a search on windows, this cute little puppy appears in lieu of that stupid paper clip. But the damn thing takes too long, reminds me of my dog which makes me sad, and everytime he "searches" the animated dog scratches the floor. There is an option to turn it off, but I have a feeling I'll get a "sad face" dog, and that will make me more depressed.

3. No Aeron chair. Who the f#$k do they think I am?

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

The paperclip is solely a Microsoft Office function. The dog is specifically for XP system functions. Dogs search for things. Paperclips think everything looks like a letter, and want to help you.

Then you scream, flick the computer screen, right click and get rid of that stupid animated piece of shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged