Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Aw. Poor Me.

So I was feeling a little sad about this job being over. The hours are long, the pay is nothing but the people are nice and I've gotten a lot done.

And then I went to pick up my paycheck from the other week. Um... what? Yeah, that "off the books" thing is nothing to sneer about. It's cool, though. Lynne sent me a job listing from craigslist that looks legit. The pay is awesome and the position totally describes me. I just need to learn massage.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

That's true. And in reference to an earlier comment about tea vs coffee it's just because I had already consumed 3 cups of coffee and I couldn't drink anymore. Wish this place had Red Bull.

(PS, "Jean" likes to drink peppermint tea on Sundays. At least Quinn and Boyd go for the hard, manly red wine.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged