Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Hi Everyone

"Hey Tempy, where ya been?"

That's what I imagine you are asking me, that is. Yes, I'm here, but obviously I've been neglecting this blog because I've been working on quite a few projects. For example, right now I'm working on eating this salad that I just got. Instead of the white balsamic vinaigrette I asked for, they gave me what tastes like melted butter. So I'm really trying to work through that right now. It's not going very well, I can tell you that.

So while I take care of that business, I'd like to share with you my new favorite thing:


You'll likely have to sit through a few seconds of an ad, but it's worth it. There's also a 20% chance you'll have to sit through one of the bigger ads I was up for last year and came super close to booking, but didn't, and now it plays everywhere. I'm working through that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged