Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 22, 2010

Yawny Time

It's a small miracle that I'm awake this morning. With a litany of show stuff and other work on top of not feeling 100%, I've been quite literally running on empty all week, but like, successfully. 6 hours of sleep? Sure. I've eaten nothing but food out of a vending machine? Great. But last night I got home at a decent hour after a great rehearsal (9:00!) and went... straight to bed. After a few rounds of Angry Birds, my new favorite game on my iPhone that is my before bed guilty pleasure, that is. And "playing Angry Birds" is not a euphemism for masturbation, by the way. But it is the name of my new band.

Anyway, I slept so hard, I actually dreamt that I was sleeping. So when it was time to wake up, it was kind of hard. Luckily, I have this new book from star of the Jersey Shore, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino to give me my daily affirmations. This morning, I chose this:

"You've got to beat back the beat. Battle it, bro."

Truer words were never said. Here is some more from that chapter.


2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

as if u bought his book hahaha is it so stupid its funny?

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

No I got it off a website!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged