Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Can't Brown Do For You

So the UPS man decided to be a wise guy today and not bring me my package again. I put up such a stink that his supervisor is personally delivering it to me today. But when I was on the phone with one of the UPS ladies, I was pissed but still pretty calm and joking around and she stopped me and said, "Can I just say... I really like your personality." I was all, is that a joke? I can smell sarcasm a mile away. She says, "No, I mean, I get calls all day long and you just seem really cool. Anyway, sorry about that package. I'm going to call my supervisor for you."

Did the UPS lady just hit on me?

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger MaryAnne LoVerme said...

yes. yes she did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged