Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So Preponderant

A couple of years ago my friends and I got into a song-writing frenzy based on one big joke. Basically, a friend got one of those spam emails, and the subject line was, "My shaft is extremely preponderant!". We thought it would make a great song title. So one friend wrote and recorded it. Then, the stylized covers began...

I created a page consolidating all the songs so you can listen to my friends, and yours truly, online. I do a mean Shakira impersonation:

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

OMG LOVE the interpol and shakira!!!!!!!!!! OMG i laughed so fucking hard. totally spot on. good work guys.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Glad you liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged