Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stalker Alert

It's really f@#king sad and weird that this IT salesman keeps calling me to set up an introductory meeting. I was reall nice to him the first 50 times he called, and it finally got to the point where I recognized his name on caller ID and pretend I wasn't here.

I FINALLY talked to him today and said, look, we have an IT team, and we're not gonna switch, but thank you.

He AUDIBLY SIGHED into the phone dejected, sad.

I said, "Hey, don't take this personally ok?"

He goes..."*sigh* I know."

I say, "Seriously, listen to yourself. Relax, it's not a big deal."

I'm not his freaking girlfriend for chrissakes. But now I'm worried he may stalk me. I mean, he already is.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

what a psycho, want me to hurt him?, i have hells angels friends

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh man, I may need that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged