Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Subway Smoke

2009 is the new 1989 b@#ches!

I haven't seen someone smoke on the subway in a long time. This takes me back. Of course, the guy needed to announce why and that he was about to do so, because he was a little crazy, but I didn't care. Check out lady friend on the left readying to watch an awesome NY fight when the guy in front of Smokey decided to say something.


Oh no, I don't think so.


Some idiot then hit the EMERGENCY BRAKE so we were caught in a smoke filled car just so the guy could tell the conductor "There's someone smoking in our car". Well, that was a major NY subway foul. Everyone then turned on the guy who hit the brake because everyone knows you don't do that. Just get off at the next stop. So now we're caught there in the tunnel in a haze of Newport.

Well at that point, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Oh, and by the way uppity white subway guy, the argument, "Oh, I'll send you my medical bills if I get cancer," just does not work- you live in New York, there's pollution everywhere.

4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

God u gotta love drama on the public transit huh

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

Tempy have you seen THIS? possible the cutest thing in the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Jonah said...

does anyone have an address for the sun? because it gave me cancer and i want my bills paid!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Sweden- YES! It's the most ridiculously cute thing ever!!!

Jonah- just drop it off at NASA, they have connections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged