Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, December 04, 2009

Smart

I've hit a new low. My boss's sister is a huge Hollywood producer and we were just talking about how tough the business is these days, and even she can't get a movie made, actors are out of work, etc.

Me: Seriously, ok, I'm desperate. How about you ask her if in her next film I can have just one line like, "Here's your salad".

Bosslady: Really? Oh she can totally do that!

Me: (thinking *Wow, way to aim low Tempy. Next time ask for at least 5 lines*)

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

maybe one day you'll be the next angelina jolie???
i mean you DO have the looks yeah..

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Ha! Oh, you are so kind. I only have 5 kids, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged