Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, December 07, 2009

Oh, Canada

Well well well. The Toronto version of Metro went and got themselves into a little bit of trouble today when they accidentally posted a photo of a group of people, and the guy in the middle has his d@#k hanging out (page 12). It's not safe for work if you work in a place where people care. I will warn you again about that link. But I know you'll go on it. Go on.

Thank you, the land that brought us Raymi, Stephanie and Sweden. It is also now the home of Free Wang.

UPDATE: I'd just like let everyone know I took the original picture down when I found out the kid is in HIGH SCHOOL. Anyway...

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

lol YAY u made me famous haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged