Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, November 30, 2009

28 Hours Later

I spent most of the weekend in quarantine because I may have caught a virus which it turns out I did not. How I didn't is beyond me, I mean, I was literally inhaling it hours earlier. Imagine that movie 28 Days Later where the "Rage" virus is infecting everyone. Now imagine I got bit by one of those rabid zombies. By all calculations, I should fly into that rage in T-30 seconds, but no. Instead my weekend was more like that Sandra Bullock flop, 28 days, where she sobers up, because I haven't had a drink since I've been on vomit watch. Luckily I am alive and uninfected. Because really, I'd rather be a rabid zombie than vomiting all weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged