Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Sweet Dog

My dog had to go to the vet last night. Now, for those of you who know me, I never take my dog to the vet unless it's actually a real emergency. I generally live by the rule of "walk it off" but he's really ill. He not only hasn't eaten, but has been vomiting whatever he eats for days. He is repulsed by the smell of food and for those of you who know my dog, that never happens. He'd eat a piece of paper if he could get a chance.

It could be pancreatitis, or something less serious like a slight blockage in the intestine. The good news is that when they did an x-ray, not only did they not find anything too serious, but his stomach did not have anything crazy in it like chicken bones or toys or tennis balls. The bad news is that this morning he didn't eat again and that's bad so I may have to bring him back again today.

At least this didn't turn up.


2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

im so sorry to hear that, i hope he gets better tempy

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks! He's feeling much better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged