Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twit Ter

So my friend Sharda is making me Tweet. Like on Twitter. I still haven't caught on to it yet. All I've discovered is my music friend actually tweets with John Mayor. I was mildly shocked.

I don't understand all of this. Facebook has privacy settings, but even people who block you can still check your blog, right? My friend isn't so good with Fabebooking (it's a typo and it stays), but she Tweets like crazy. It's gotten to the point where I only check Twitter because I know she sends things to me. I've learned that when it starts with an @ symbol that it's for you, like, "@Tempy hey this message is for you!" but everyone can see it. That's how I know my friend tweets with @johncmayer.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

You do realize that he never responded to any of my tweets, as I'm one of a million people (literally) following him).

It was much cooler when sportwriters from the Times and Newsday responded to my baseball questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged