Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, December 18, 2009

Herb City

We had our holiday party last night and we had a gift exchange, and somebody ended up with the Chia Herb Garden, and somehow it became my responsibility. It is now the firm's "herb garden" and I have to take care of it. I have yet to name them. I'm supposed to put plastic over the pot to help them germinate but in this crazy rat-race of a city, only the strong survive and no one else gets coddled. So let's jut see who here makes it on their own: dill, chive or basil. Only then will they get a name. I like Punchy for one of them, but I won't say who just yet.


4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

funny

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

look it's you as a kid!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

That is so cute!!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

do you get to grow anything in the firm herb garden?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged