Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, November 13, 2009

New Gig

So I've never done proper stand-up and I've never used Powerpoint, but in about a week, I will be doing both.

There's this thing called Adult Education and its where a bunch of nerds who like to drink come together at a bar and present on certain topics. My presentation is about the origins and examples of death as a metaphor for orgasm. Because I clearly think about sex all the time. And death and stuff.

Whoo.

3 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous GuyNextDoor said...

I'm sure you'll do a bang up job.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous miguel said...

Is "nerds who like to drink come together" a metaphor for death?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

There may be hipster beards. Maybe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged