Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Hair

So today I have my hair up in these little French braids that wrap under and I call this look "Mormon Compound Chic". Everyone is loving it and I am getting so many compliments, until I tell them that I call the look, "Mormon Compound Chic". That's a conversation ender. Or actually, it did start one conversation about that freak Warren Jeffs. I should probably just learn to keep my mouth shut and say, "Why, thank you." That, or stop wearing my hair all awesome.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger steph said...

ahahahahahahaaaa no no, keep doin that

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

picture please i want to look like a sexless pilgrim too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged