Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Survival of the Friendest

A friend and I were talking about his new iPhone and his very detailed email instructions to have friends TEXT their name to his phone so he could add it in. Instead he said a lot of people just emailed the number back, and that's adding another step to your contact retrieval process.

I told him look at it like evolution and think of the weaker friends getting weeded out. Just don't add their numbers if they can't take direction. Darwin would have wanted it that way.

I think tomorrow I am going to mail him my phone number.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

I think I am going to text him "Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner"

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

I just spent a few hours going through your blog and i am very impressed, you are so entertaining and funny, i am a huge fan, and when i have time will go through the rest of it, i want to read it from beginning to end. you are bookmarked as my fav blog right now and im following you. (not like in a creepy way following yer blog lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged