Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Only Money

I took my dog to the vet yesterday and he has multiple things that could be wrong with him. I'm so glad that a blood test is only $230. I mean, really. For that kind of money I could take him out to a fancy dinner and still have money left over for a cab. Jeez. I'll keep you guys posted. Until then, please enjoy this powerful photo of James Van Der Beek. For those of you who don't know him, he's the guy on Dawson's Creek who thought his career would take off after the show.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

he is a geek but was actually really good in "rules of attraction" hilarious movie based on the book by bret easton ellis who also wrote american psycho that was later made into a movie with christian bale anyway ttyl

hope yer dog will be ok

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i would be crying too

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks. Looks like it's a urinary tract infection, so nothing serious.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

phew that's good it was nothing serious!
i don't know why vets are so expensive, you'd think people would become vets because they love animals and therefore be kinder to pet owners and not charge $1000 for just looking at the pet. Insane i think. My cat elvis had a stroke and i had to put him down and it cost me $800.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged