Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mmmm Tea

For those of you that don't know, CNN's Lou Dobbs recently called MSNBC's Rachel Maddow a "Teabagging Queen". I have no idea what that means other than the obvious.

So today a friend tagged me in one of those "Name 15 books you've read that you love" or something notes on Facebook. Here are mine:

1. Teabagging Queen
2. The Baggage of the Tea Queen
3. Queenbag Tea
4. Bagging the Queen tea
5. Queen Bag of Tea... Read More
6. A Million Little Teabags
7. The Color Teabag
8. War and Peace and Teabag Queens
9. A Queen Grows in Brooklyn Tea
10. Teas Are From Queens, Bags Are From Venus
11. The Teabagger Queen
12. The Holy Teabag, The Queen Testament
13. Who Moved My Teabag?
14. Lord of The Teabags
15. Catcher in the Queen Tea

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Amanda H said...

I love this, way more than if you'd gone the boring route I did and listed 15 books without a theme. I need to get my hands on a couple of these. Do you know where I can pick up a copy of Teas Are from Queens, Bags Are from Venus? I'd also love to read Who Moved My Teabag?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged