Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Molto Interessante!

So I got a comment from an Italian blogger who thought I was serious about the Kenyan "news article" that claimed Barack Obama's birthplace is in Kenya (which I am). It was cute that he wrote to me, so I checked out his blog- with Google translation, of course... Here's the title:

"Il titolo del blog รจ un invito ad usare la propria testa sempre. The title of the blog is an invitation to use his head forever. A capire. To understand. A non delegare. A does not delegate. This blog will try to do anything with those who read or at least write what I think."

Here is his latest post. I think, though I may be wrong, that the "Washer State" and "Washing Machine" means Washington...

"Washer state to forward gentlemen!
Today, the chamber approved the decree-law and anti womb to the tax shield. Masked behind this definition, there is something reassuring that it is not at all.

With the tax shield will ensure that the funds that have been exported, because coming from illegal activities, and therefore not taxed under the tax regime to which all of us honest workers are submitted, they can easily and legally get back home, leaving 5% of sum to the bank that acts as a debt collector and then transfers them to the State.

Those same funds that, when produced legally in Italy would have been taxed at 50% to me is that you fall in Italy provided that the mafiosicammorristindgranghetisti leave some crumbs fall from his pocket, that ever bowed Tremonti will collect from the ground.

First the Americans maintain a minimum equity level but only a mathematical fact that the capital will fall will be taxed at the same rate which would have been taxed at home (this however does not justify the operation the way in which it was earned) with a obligation to report the name and surname of the person requesting the return of capital. In Italy it will be done in an anonymous and a discounted rate. This has only one name: money!

'Next lords the washing machine state is open, affordable and guaranteed success of the smart!'"

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Fabrizio Di Vito said...

Excuse me Tempy, i didn't understand that you were joking about Obama! ;-P

I'm happy that you like my blog. It was born abuot 5 days ago, it's a new born!

My post speaks about the new italian tax shield in comparision with the american one.

I will follow your blog. Bye!

I hope you understand my english.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged